Inspiration

Thursday, May 21, 2015


            One of my biggest career dreams is to work in the magazine world. I’m completely fascinated by magazines, and I take a lot of my inspiration from the articles and images in my favorites. I’m subscribed to Marie Claire, ELLE, Vogue, and Teen Vogue, and every month I spend countless hours looking through their pages. I’m totally enamored by almost everything I see. I know lots of people make inspiration boards and walls with magazine clippings, but because I don’t have enough wall space, I make an inspiration book.

            After I finish reading my favorite magazines I go through them again to cut out the things that inspire me. Every spread in my book – a big sketchbook that I bought at the bookstore – is like a miniature moodboard.

            My book is one of my favorite ways to pass time, and I love looking at it and thinking about one day being part of the team that creates something so inspirational. I really wanted to share some of my favorite pages in my book in the hopes of sharing some inspiration and excitement! Enjoy!!

xx g





No comments

Post a Comment