Obsession of the Moment: Calum Hood

Sunday, May 31, 2015


Menswear style is a huge inspiration to me. I often wear dresses and skirts because they're so comfortable, but if tight as hell skinny jeans were just as easy to move in, I'd be wearing them every single day. Lately, I've been absolutely loving Calum Hood's (bassist and vocalist in 5 Seconds of Summer) everything - his style, his aesthetic, his life. His color palette is exactly the kind I live for - blacks and greys and whites, sometimes with a little pop of color. While I'm usually a Michael girl when it comes to 5SOS, I haven't been able to get enough of Calum lately, so here I am.

I would say Calum's style can be characterized by his ripped skinny jeans, (black, of course) sneakers, combat boots, beanies, band tshirts, snapbacks, and flannels. His essentials are pretty similar to mine, which might explain why I've been crushing on his look so much lately. Recently, he's also been wearing round frame sunglasses, which are my go-to sunnies at the moment as well! They compliment his face perfectly, and inspired me to buy my own pair.

Calum loves beer and dogs and good music as well, which are just more things I relate to.  I'm loving absolutely everything about him at the moment, and I felt like I had to share it somewhere! I've made a collage of some of my favorite looks that Calum has stepped out in (think cozy oversized tops + super tight jeans + a hat) and a few sets of inspired looks to try to deal with my obsession in a healthy way. I'm also including some of my favorite Calum tweets and looks that didn't make it into the collage because, you know, why not?

Enjoy!! 
xx g

(All the photos I've used in this post came from my favorite 5SOS updates site, hotdamn5sos)

Calum Looks by gwenalmighty on polyvore.com


:))) this is probably my all time favorite picture of Calum

I relate to this 200%

I can't get over the sunnies!

this is a Look with a capital L 
it's funny because it's his own label

me too





No comments

Post a Comment