Summer '15 Inspiration

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Untitled #185

Untitled #185 by gwenalmighty featuring white tops



Even though it’s still mid May, I wrapped up my semester last Friday, meaning summer has been in full swing for me since last week! Summer has always been the season I struggle with most when it comes to style – New York summers are hot and humid and generally very miserable – so I decided that my first post would be a sort of summer style moodboard to help myself get excited about what I’m going to wear this season.

My summer inspiration is coming from all over the place, but I’m really loving white and metallics, which is a sort of 180 from my usual all black everything look. I’ve never been super confident in white, but this summer I’m hoping to overcome that! I’m also loving fringe, destroyed denim, muscle tees, and, as usual, stripes.

I’ve put together a little inspiration set together to get my mind into the right place. I think my obsession with bags, shoes, and sunnies is super evident here. Obviously, it’s not a full list of all the things I’m loving for the summer, but rather an aesthetic look at how I’m envisioning my summer wardrobe.

Here's my small inspiration set for this summer! Enjoy!

xx g

No comments

Post a Comment